Description: Aqua Green and Mustard Yellow is the most vivid and brightest combination ever. The floral designs in the body and in the Pallu makes it an alluring drape. Bangalore silk sarees have been the first choice for traditional functions like weddings and other ceremonial rituals. The silk embroidery sarees are in great demand as the work enhances the already rich texture of the silk. Sometimes small beads, crystals and colored stones are used while decorating these saris. Gold threads woven across the silk saree gives a rich look.
Do Note: The original product may vary from the image shown in the picture. Blouse and accessories are for presentation only.
- Wash Care: Dry Wash Only
- Saree Fabric: Silk
- Saree Work: Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size:
- Saree Length: 5.5 meters
- Occasion: Occasional
- Type: Designer
- Transparency: Non See through
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.