Traditional Silk Production in Manipur. Farmers hand pick silk worm cocoons found growing on mulberry trees. These are then boiled and sold to silk spinners. Extraction of the raw silk from the cocoons onto reels is done both by hand and in an automated process. This saree is black in colour and having beautiful multicolored floral woven border. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color :Black
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry cleaan
- Saree Fabric : Manipuri silk
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through