Traditional Silk Production in Manipur. Farmers hand pick silk worm cocoons found growing on mulberry trees. These are then boiled and sold to silk spinners. Extraction of the raw silk from the cocoons onto reels is done both by hand and in an automated process. This saree is black in colour and having beautiful multicolored floral woven border. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color :Black
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry cleaan
- Saree Fabric : Manipuri silk
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.