Dhaka cotton or Daccai cotton sarees have their origin in Bangladesh, but today also finds place in West Bengal, India, known for its fine handloom weaves. The fine muslin like cotton fabric that is known as Daccai Jamdhani on which elaborate and ornate workmanship is done is a saree so sheer that it is a marvel.This is a daccai finish cotton handloom sareehaveing beautiful floral weaving on pallu. This saree is very soft and comfortable to wear in summer. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : White and blue
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry clean
- Saree Fabric : Cotton handloom
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through