This is an woven ghicha silk handloom saree.Ghicha Silk are produced from Raptured cocoon. Ghicha or Khewa are the names given to yarns that are not dyed when Tussar silk is reeled.This is an very beautiful two colour ghicha silk saree with all over motif weaving with all over contrasting golden zari highlighted woven border.Saree comes along with matching fabric un stitched blouse piece. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : Peach
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry clean
- Pattern : Motif weaving
- Saree Fabric : Ghicha silk
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through