Description: A solid Muga coloured handloom saree makes any occasion more classy and elegant.The piece also has patched with thick zari border. Handloom is one of the strongest fabrics that both absorbs moisture and also dries very quickly. This is also considered as a comfortable wear in almost every season. Sarees made from linen are very light weight one with gorgeous colours.
Do Note: The original product may vary from the image shown in the picture. Blouse and accessories are for presentation only.
- Wash Care: Dry Wash and Hand Wash
- Saree Fabric: Cotton
- Saree Work: Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size: 90cm
- Saree Length: 5.5 Meters
- Occasion:Casual or Occasional
- Type: Traditional
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.