Description: One of the lightest benerasi for all. The Maroon coloured Katan Benerasi with golden round motifs has it all to be called the most marvelous drape. Katan is a finely woven plain fabric with pure silk threads. The fabric is extremely soft and is mostly used for making benarasi sarees. The silk threads are twisted and wrapped together to curve out the fabric.
Do Note: The original product may vary from the image shown in the picture. Blouse and accessories are for presentation only.
- Wash Care: Dry Wash Only
- Saree Fabric: Silk
- Saree Work: Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size:
- Saree Length: 5.5 meters
- Occasion: Occasional
- Type: Designer
- Transparency: Non See through
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.