Description: Complete Pastel colour tone of Cream and Pink had been infused with geometric pattern to provide a rich look making it a mesmerizing drape. Since a long period of time Benarasi sarees has be closest to top picks because of its magnificent and elegant look. The weaving of silver and gold zari is of eternal delights. Benarasi sarees basically originated in Benares but has now been granted as geographical identification of a place. Khaddi Benarasi is one of a kind that is globally accepted and is a wardrobe essential.
Do Note: The original product may vary from the image shown in the picture. Blouse and accessories are for presentation only.
- Wash Care: Dry Wash only
- Saree Fabric: Cotton
- Saree Work: Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size:
- Saree Length: 5.5 Meters
- Occasion: Casual or Occasional
- Type: Traditional
- Transparency: Non- See through
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.