Bhagalpuri silk or Tussar silk is a dying style of silksarees and other clothes from Bhagalpur, Bihar in India.Bhagalpuri Silk Saree. The finest texture of Silk springing out from the essence of nature and known as the 'Queen of all fabrics', Bhagalpuri Silk is very well known for its unique and striking resilience and superior quality.This saree is very soft and comfortable to wear in summer. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : Beige
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry cleaan
- Saree Fabric : Bhagalpuri silk
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival,Party
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through