A Banarasi saree is a saree made in Varanasi, a city which is also called Benares or Banaras. ... The sarees are made of finely woven silk and are decorated with intricate design, and, because of these engravings, are relatively heavy.This saree is highlighted with all over minakari floral weaving work.Saree comes along with matching fabric unstitched blouse piece. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : Midnight blue
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry clean
- Pattern : All over floral chain weaving
- Saree Fabric : Katan silk
- Style : Bridal benarasi
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Trasparency : Non See Through