Katan is a plain woven fabric with silk threads. It consists of two threads twisted together and is mostly used for the warp of light fabrics. Katan can be further classified into the following: Katan Butidar: Fabric with Katan warp and weft with butis (designs and patterns) in gold or resham (untwisted silk).This saree is green in colour with contrasting all over golden zari katan motif weaving.the border and the pallu of the saree is highlighted with beautiful golden zari weaving work.
Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : Pesta green
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry cleaan
- Saree Fabric : Katan silk
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through