A Sambalpuri saree is a traditional handwoven ikat orsari or saree where in the warp and the weft are tie-dyed before weaving. It is produced in the Bargarh, Sonepur, Sambalpur, Balangir district, Boudh District of Odisha. Beat the scorching hot summer day of India by wearing a traditional pure cotton hand loom saree as well as enhance your look by our latest Collection of trendy Cotton Sarees.This saree is very soft and comfortable to wear in summer. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : Pink with multicolored tie & dye weaving
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry cleaan
- Saree Fabric : Pure cotton
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.