Muga Silk Sarees originated in Assam and have now become a national style statement for many. These sarees are exclusively produced in Assam and are distinguished by the golden yellow colour of the saree. Check out our collection of hand woven Muga silk sarees online. Muga sarees is the pride of Assam's handloom and handicraft industry and we deliver it to your doorstep.This saree is orange in colour and having beautiful self golden border with all over contrasting tie and dye effect.This saree is very soft and comfortable to wear in summer. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color :Orange
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry cleaan
- Saree Fabric : Muga handloom
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.