Katan is a plain woven fabric with silk threads. It consists of two threads twisted together and is mostly used for the warp of light fabrics. Katan can be further classified into the following: Katan Butidar: Fabric with Katan warp and weft with butis (designs and patterns) in gold or resham (untwisted silk).
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : Blue
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry clean
- Pattern : Self Designed
- Saree Fabric : Opara silk
- Style : Traditional katan weaving
- Saree Work : Self golden border
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.