Description: Muga coloured saree with floral zari embellishment and border The patched Orange border is adding a contrasting colour to the saree. Tussar is a type of silk that is mostly rough in texture. These worms from which the silk is prepared are mainly wild worms that are strongly responsible for the texture of the fabric.
Do Note: The original product may vary from the image shown in the picture. Blouse and accessories are for presentation only.
- Wash Care: Dry Wash only
- Saree Fabric: Silk
- Saree Work: Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size:90 cm
- Saree Length: 5.5 Meters
- Occasion: Occasional
- Type: Designer
- Transparency: Non- See through
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.