A handloom saree is often woven on a shuttle-pit loom made from ropes, wooden beams and poles. ... The handloom sarees are made from silk or cotton threads. Traditionally all the process of thread dyeing and warping were outsourced and sizing, attaching the warp, weft winding and Weaving were done by the weavers.This is a cotto two colour dyed hand loom saree . This saree is very soft and comfortable to wear in summer. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : Pink and black
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry clean
- Saree Fabric : Cotton handloom
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through