A Sambalpuri saree is a traditional handwoven ikat orsari or saree where in the warp and the weft are tie-dyed before weaving. It is produced in the Bargarh, Sonepur, Sambalpur, Balangir district, Boudh District of Odisha. Beat the scorching hot summer day of India by wearing a traditional pure cotton hand loom saree as well as enhance your look by our latest Collection of trendy Cotton Sarees.This saree is very soft and comfortable to wear in summer. Saree Length : 5.5 mtr Blouse Length : 0.80 cm.
Do note: Blouse and Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only.Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.
- Has Blouse Piece : 1
- Saree Color : Green with multicolored tie & dye weaving
- Wash Care : Hand Wash/Dry cleaan
- Saree Fabric : Pure cotton
- Saree Work : Weaving
- Blouse Piece Size : 0.8 Metre
- Saree Length : 5.5 Metres
- Occasion : Casual,Festival
- Type : Designer
- Transparency : Non See Through